Want to workout like the elite athletes of the world? Choose the workout program for all ages and gender that improves: Speed Power Endurance and Everyday Dedication (S.P.E.E.D).
BDOC! is more than a workout, it is a supplement to your existing workout that promotes:
- Personal and Team Competition.
- Physical and Mental Stamina.
- Maximum Practice and Game Performances.
Benefits of BDOC:
- No coach necessary.
- Workout available 24/7.
- Improves reaction time.
- Improves footwork.
- Improves recovery time.
- Improves techniques.
- Improves mental & physical conditioning.
- Improves stamina for entire game.
- Not a cookie cutter workout program.
- Based on Speed, Position, and Sport.
How to optimize peak performance:
- Challenge mode is designed to challenge the athlete to Bow Down or Compete (BDOC!) in 4 weeks intervals. Every 4 weeks the athlete should be able to increase his/her level to ultimately reach maximum performance. Each day see if you can beat your personal best.
- Versus mode is designed so every athlete can Bow Down or Compete (BDOC!) against the world and show off their skills. The athlete can video their performance and send video to email@example.com
- Game plan mode is designed to show every Football athlete how to Bow Down or Compete (BDOC!). Game plan maps out your workout for the athlete and a complete how to section.
- Demo mode is designed to give an athletes updated videos on how to BDOC! All demo videos are performed at instructional pace. Your workout will be at game speed.
BDOC! FOOTBALL is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-05-13. The program can be installed on Android 1.5 and up.
BDOC! FOOTBALL (version 1.1) has a file size of 1.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 91 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.